Price And Quantity
- 1650 INR/Kilograms
- Any Order Kilograms
- Chemical Grade
- Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
Optical Brightener OB-1 is a high molecular weight fluorescent whitening agent which significantly improves the whiteness in both textile fibers and plastics.
- CI No. 393
- CAS No. 1533-45-5
- Chemical Name: 4,4' - bis (benzoxazol - 2 - yl) stibene
- Optical Brightener OB - 1 produces very brilliant white with light reddish Blue effect which compensate for yellowing. It has good light fastness. Because of it's exceptional whitening properties, excellent resistance to heat, low volatility and easy dispersibility it is now widely used in plastic market. It has good compatibility in various substrates, in combination with dyes it produces bright shades.
- Brightener OB - 1 is used in polymer fibers especially polyester and polyamide fibers. It is also widely used in PP, ABS, PS, HIPS, PA, PC, EVA, Rigid PVC etc.
TGA heating rate 20OC/min in air Temperature (oC)
Volatility Weight loss (%)
Pale Yellow Crystalline Powder
357 + 5oC
374 nm (Absorption)
Insoluble in water, Methanol, Acetone, Chloroform, at 25oC
APPLICATION : (in each 100 Kgs Polymer)
- Transparent: 0.0025% - 0.0050% (2.50 gm - 5.00 gm)
- White : 0.01% - 0.05% (10 gm - 50 gm)
- The concentration to be used depends on substrate and the required whitening performance.
- BRIGHTENER OB-Spc.:
Slight yellow powder powder
219oC ~ 221oC
Pass 200 mesh
Note : The information given is only indicative and it is essential that the user should test the suitability of the whitener for his particular process.